Orlando, Fla. – March 18, 2011 – Isabelle Mercier Turcotte and Margarita Romano, founders of LeapZone Strategies, Inc., recently joined a select group of America’s leading entrepreneurs and businesspeople to collaborate and co-write the business and marketing book titled, The Next Big Thing: Top Trends From Today’s Leading Experts to Help You Dominate the New Economy. The book was published by CelebrityPress™, a leading business and marketing book publisher founded by Nick Nanton, Esq. and business partner, JW Dicks, Esq.
As a brand builder and business performance catalyst, Isabelle’s sole purpose is to empower change and growth. “Momentum Generator” is her middle name and she has a relentless passion for helping entrepreneurs and small business owners raise the bar and expand their comfort zone to create outstanding brand experiences. Isabelle’s biggest strength is her no BS approach and ability to tell it like it is. She has the “Simon Cowell” edge and is not afraid to tell people what to do and how to do it. She is consistently leading-edge in facilitating change, and her undeniable track record and authentic connection with people, has gained her worldwide influence and recognition.
Margarita Romano is a visionary strategist, processor, business owner, systems engineer, creative writer and fanatical problem-solver. She loves to step in on a strategic level to provide a different perspective, and to help uncover and clarify purpose and direction. Defining a business’ brand is her business, and making complicated things simple, is her passion.
The new book, The Next Big Thing: Top Trends From Today’s Leading Experts to Help You Dominate the New Economy was released on Thursday, March 10, 2011. It features forward thinking trends to help entrepreneurs and business people dominate the new economy. Isabelle and Margarita contributed a chapter titled “Twelve Smart, Unconventional Performance Principles To Get You Into Your Leapzone.”
On the day of release, The Next Big Thing reached best-seller status on Amazon.com, reaching #4 in both the Entrepreneurship and Communications categories.
The old adage states: “Driving forward while focusing on the rearview mirror will land you in an accident.” This also holds true in business. While it’s important to understand the past, the future is where the real opportunity lies. But how do you tell the difference between passing fads and profitable trends? The authors in this book aim to do exactly that. Forty-one leading experts across multiple industries have teamed up to share The Next Big Thing to help you profit in this new economy.
After such a successful release, Isabelle Mercier Turcotte and Margarita Romano will be inducted into The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best seller lists.
To order a copy of the book, go to http://www.amazon.com/Next-Big-Thing-Leading-Dominate/dp/0982908369/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1299767268&sr=8-5
To learn more about Isabelle and Margarita, visit http://www.LeapZoneStrategies.com or http://www.leaptv.com
About LeapZone Strategies, Inc.:
The 3 guiding principles behind LeapZone Strategies™ are quite simple: Clarity, Pivotal Shifts and Momentum. We apply these principles to our process by helping motivated entrepreneurs and business leaders get clear on who they are and where they want to go as a business; identify and make the necessary pivotal shifts to initiate a common focus for their team and their communications; and build a consistent momentum to increase smart productivity, teamwork, and working with purpose. When continuous flows of clarity, pivotal shifts and momentum are combined, a powerful force is generated that we call the LEAP ZONE™. We believe the more an entrepreneur or business leader can master these flows, the stronger the LEAP ZONE™ catapults them to grow and succeed.
About Celebrity Press™:
Celebrity Press™ is a business book publisher that publishes books from thought leaders around the world. Celebrity Press™ specializes in helping its authors grow their businesses through book publishing. Celebrity Press™ has published books alongside Brian Tracy, Ron Legrand, Mari Smith, Kelly O’Neil, Alexis Martin Neely and many other of the biggest experts across diverse fields.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebrity Press™ or to see if we’re a good fit for your book project, please visit http://www.celebritypresspublishing.com/contact-us
Over the years, People Pulse has researched and compiled statistics on the importance of customer satisfaction and retention, its impact on the bottom line, and the merits of measuring customer satisfaction. Below is a collection of some of the most interesting statistics they have come across to date:
- 91% of unhappy customers will never purchase services from you again.
- At any one time 22% of all law firm clients are considering switching firms because of problems with their current legal firm.
- For every customer who bothers to complain, there are 26 others who remain silent.
- Typically only 25-30% of a company’s clients are completely satisfied – Such low satisfaction means that 70% or more of the firm’s clients may be open to pitches from competing companies.
- 70% of complaining customers will do business with you again if you resolve the complaint in their favor.
- Each one of your customers has a circle of influence of 250 people .
- 96.7% of unhappy customers never let out even a squeak of dissatisfaction to the organization that has given them bad service. According to research they will tell at least 15 other people, while satisfied ones will tell six at the most.
- Almost 70% of the identifiable reasons why customers left typical companies had nothing to do with the product. The prevailing reason for switching was poor quality of service.
- It costs about five times as much to attract a new customer as it costs to keep an old one.
- Raising customer retention rates by 5% could increase the value of an average customer by 25-100%.
- The probability of selling service to a new customer is 1 in 16, while the probability of selling service to a current customer is 1 in 2.
- Loyal customers who refer others generate business at very low or no cost.
- It’s easier to get present customers to buy 10 percent more than to increase your customer base by 10 percent.
- A typical supermarket customer’s worth? $380,000!
- The average business loses between 10 percent and 30 percent of its customers each year.
- If a credit card company can hold onto another 5% of its customers each year (increasing retention rate from, say, 90 to 95%), then the total lifetime profits from a typical customer will rise, on average, by 75%.
Measuring Customer Satisfaction:
- 96-100% of clients interviewed say they approve of client satisfaction surveys.
- 60% of clients interviewed in person will give a firm new business within 60 days of the survey.
- The White House Office of Consumer Affairs (http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/business/5-ways-to-keep-your-customers-coming-back-for-more.html)
- Earl Sasser of Harvard Business School and Merry Neitlich of Extreme Marketing
- TARP (http://www.tarp.com/index.html)
- Eastbridge Consulting Group (http://www.eastbridge.com/news/oi2000/sum007.htm)
- Karl Albrecht (The Service Advantage, Dow Jones, New York, 1990, p. 199)
- Frederick F Reicheld (The Loyalty Effect, Harvard Business School Press, 1996 Chapter 2 – The Economics of Customer Loyalty)
- Forum Corporation research (http://www.crforum.co.uk/)
All small business owners experience one of three situations: success, survival, or failure. Find out how to bypass survival and failure and skyrocket your business into incredible success with the ebook: “Master of the Moment.” by Dave Lee, VP of Marketing at Infusion Soft.
In this powerful ebook, you’ll discover:
- Surprising Insights Into Why So Many Businesses Fail
- What You MUST Know About Technology To Keep Your Business Running
- Small Business Pitfalls That Keep You From Achieving True Success
- A Simple Technique That Could Add Millions To Your Bottom Line
- Secrets to Small Business Success That Never Fail
- And So Much More!
Once you read the book, you’ll be prepared to truly grow your business using your greatest, existing asset.
Yes, I want to read this book and learn new ways to grow my business!
Hope you enjoy the read! Looking forward to reading your thoughts via comments…so don’t be shy to share!
One thing I’ve noticed is that entrepreneurs feel like they have to be innovative, creative, and singular in their sales and marketing. Now, of course you want your company to stand out from the crowd. Of course you need a unique selling proposition. But, you don’t have to discover on your own how to run a business.
In other words, don’t reinvent the wheel. Just find what others have done (and succeeded at) and then try it in your own business.
The great thing about being a business owner today is:
The sales and marketing gurus have already tried most everything, and they’ve revealed ALL their secrets with us!
To help you along, here is my suggested reading list for improving your business, sales, and marketing. (I know you don’t have a lot of time, so I will keep the list short and powerful!)
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- Magnetic Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- Meatball Sundae by Seth Godin
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- Rework by 37 Signals
This is great reading that will help you improve and manage your business!